Friday, April 22, 2011

GIVE ME HIGH 5! 5things about me


*music and fashion, something i cant live without,
earphones and sewing machine..


*"artehan fashionline"
wardrobe stylist.
fashion is a vehicle for a changing society, ( same with music. )
i have this great passion in indian style combined with bohemian and hippie wardrobe, with this great indulgence on their outfits, "sarong" is a must in my everyday look,since i was 12 yrs.old. (lol, you might see me not wearing it, but check out whats inside my bag)
with my name and my sarong,(along with my articles re.politics) i was asked many times by my professor, "muslim ka ba?"
NO. im a christian.


*"music
Yes, im a christian making music for the Lord. i love jazz and reggae,
i can stay up the whole day, playing my guitar and keyboard. From all the talents that i have, its not enough to show people that God has been generous giving you skills, we have to impart what we have. so i only spend my Saturdays teaching. 




*kids
(i teach kids.)ive been receiving so much love from many people,they molded me, inspires me, motivates me, and strengthens me and these love is like a water continuously flowing in my heart.(want nothing but to share what i have to those little kids.)


*i am socially oriented person aware enough on what is going on in my surroundings, and so my heart easily stirs up whenever there will be news re. unfair trial, inequality or injustice,it will definitely roar around my mind the whole night ends me up getting my pen and my notes.




*i hate this saying, "'men is judged based in your color, and what is between your legs. ""
identity is defined by our actions and not by the words of other people so NEVER put yourself on that perception. we are all equally given a chance to prove ourselves,with equal opportunity to be seized. and so we must understand that each personality is recognized by our achievements and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment