Thursday, September 2, 2010

EVERYTHING FOR A REASON

Everything for a reason


Failure has never been a surprise to the pattern of human life. Nothing is new as they say; sometimes you’re down or sometimes you’re up.

Early 2009.My heart was at the lowest…, and sadness was roaring around my being. But no matter what failure I had, . I’m still delighted for I have gained a lot of things from my experiences. Finally I found 2009 as a newly made Arra. I may not be able to do the things that I ‘am supposed to do, but my heart is filled with joy for God has shown me his promises to my life.

Things has never been easy, my skills are not enough to become who I really want to be, but within Gods’ will he will bring me to the place that I’ve been waiting for. In human context of life there will always be failure but the Lord never fails.

So as I go, and pursue the path that I have chosen, my heart is expectant. Definitely, I won’t allow emotions to overpower me. Checking on my goals, I will make sure that whatever I will pursue this year would have something to do with what I will become. My 2009 has been very productive and and has never been frazzled from my busy schedule for I know every entity that I do will bring joy to my family, and will never be in vain to the eyes of the Lord.

After all I realized I am so blessed, for the life that Jesus gave me is filled with hope love and His faithfulness over us. Will always be excited as the Lord prepares the way to the promises that he has instored for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment